sewZinski

Monday, August 1, 2011

DIY your own sewZinski flower journal!

Check out Do It Yourself Magazine's Fall 2011 Issue. There's a whole spread on embroidered creations. The article features a hand embroidered flower journal cover that I made. You can download the free template at BHG.com/DIYflowerjournal. Embroider it up, applique it on, and you're ready to go with some fun new hand embroidered embellishments. 


If you have any questions on the project I'm happy to help! Just drop me a message here or shoot me an email at sew.zinski (at) gmail (dot) com.
There's also a bunch of amazing embroiders featured. Be sure to check out their pages as well. I haven't picked up my copy yet, but when I do I'll be sure to update their links here. 
Have fun stitching!

4 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! Congrats on the magazine feature!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Love needle point...used to do it all the time with my Mother and Grandmother. Your designs are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! Congratulations! I love that journal.

    ReplyDelete